An elevator travels 310 feet in 10 seconds. At that speed, how far can this elevator travel in 12 seconds? Explain your reasoning.
Han earns \$33.00 for babysitting 4 hours. At this rate, how much will he earn if he babysits for 7 hours? Explain your reasoning.
The cost of 5 cans of dog food is \$4.35. At this price, how much do 11 cans of dog food cost? Explain your reasoning.
A restaurant has 26 tables in its dining room. It takes the waitstaff 10 minutes to clear and set 4 tables. At this rate, how long will it take the waitstaff to clear and set all the tables in the dining room? Explain or show your reasoning.
A sandwich shop serves 4 ounces of meat and 3 ounces of cheese on each sandwich. After making sandwiches for an hour, the shop owner has used 91 combined ounces of meat and cheese.
- How many combined ounces of meat and cheese are used on each sandwich?
- How many sandwiches were made in the hour?
- How many ounces of meat were used?
- How many ounces of cheese were used?
Here is a flower made up of yellow hexagons, red trapezoids, and green triangles.
- How many copies of this flower pattern could you build if you had 30 yellow hexagons, 50 red trapezoids, and 60 green triangles?
- Of which shape would you have the most left over?
Match each quantity in the first list with an appropriate unit of measurement from the second list.