An elevator travels 310 feet in 10 seconds. At that speed, how far can this elevator travel in 12 seconds? Explain your reasoning.
Han earns $33.00 for babysitting 4 hours. At this rate, how much will he earn if he babysits for 7 hours? Explain your reasoning.
The cost of 5 cans of dog food is $4.35. At this price, how much do 11 cans of dog food cost? Explain your reasoning.
A restaurant has 26 tables in its dining room. It takes the waitstaff 10 minutes to clear and set 4 tables. At this rate, how long will it take the waitstaff to clear and set all the tables in the dining room? Explain or show your reasoning.
A sandwich shop serves 4 ounces of meat and 3 ounces of cheese on each sandwich. After making sandwiches for an hour, the shop owner has used 91 combined ounces of meat and cheese.
- How many combined ounces of meat and cheese are used on each sandwich?
- How many sandwiches were made in the hour?
- How many ounces of meat were used?
- How many ounces of cheese were used?
For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.(From Unit 2, Lesson 16.)
Here is a flower made up of yellow hexagons, red trapezoids, and green triangles.
- How many copies of this flower pattern could you build if you had 30 yellow hexagons, 50 red trapezoids, and 60 green triangles?
- Of which shape would you have the most left over?
For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.(From Unit 2, Lesson 14.)
Match each quantity in the first list with an appropriate unit of measurement from the second list.
For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.(From Unit 1, Lesson 16.)