Can this net be assembled into a cube? Explain how you know. Label parts of the net with letters or numbers if it helps your explanation.
What polyhedron can be assembled from this net? Explain how you know.
- Find the surface area of this polyhedron. Show your reasoning.
Here are two nets. Mai said that both nets can be assembled into the same triangular prism. Do you agree? Explain or show your reasoning.
Here are two three-dimensional figures.
Tell whether each of the following statements describes Figure A, Figure B, both, or neither.
- This figure is a polyhedron.
- This figure has triangular faces.
- There are more vertices than edges in this figure.
- This figure has rectangular faces.
- This figure is a pyramid.
- There is exactly one face that can be the base for this figure.
- The base of this figure is a triangle.
- This figure has two identical and parallel faces that can be the base.
Select all units that can be used for surface area.
Find the area of this polygon. Show your reasoning.