Use a protractor to try to draw each triangle. Which of these three triangles is impossible to draw?
- A triangle where one angle measures \(20^\circ\) and another angle measures \(45^\circ\)
- A triangle where one angle measures \(120^\circ\) and another angle measures \(50^\circ\)
A triangle where one angle measures \(90^\circ\) and another angle measures \(100^\circ\)
A triangle has an angle measuring \(90^\circ\), an angle measuring \(20^\circ\), and a side that is 6 units long. The 6-unit side is in between the \(90^\circ\) and \(20^\circ\) angles.
- Sketch this triangle and label your sketch with the given measures.
- How many unique triangles can you draw like this?
- Find a value for \(x\) that makes \(\text-x\) less than \(2x\).
- Find a value for \(x\) that makes \(\text-x\) greater than \(2x\).
One of the particles in atoms is called an electron. It has a charge of -1. Another particle in atoms is a proton. It has charge of +1.
The overall charge of an atom is the sum of the charges of the electrons and the protons. Here is a list of common elements.
Find the overall charge for the rest of the atoms on the list.
A factory produces 3 bottles of sparkling water for every 7 bottles of plain water. If those are the only two products they produce, what percentage of their production is sparkling water? What percentage is plain?