3.7 Two-dimensional Shapes and Perimeter
- Students reason about shapes and their attributes, with a focus on quadrilaterals. They solve problems involving the perimeter and area of shapes.
Section A Goals
- Reason about shapes and their attributes.
Section B Goals
- Find the perimeter of two-dimensional shapes, including when all or some side lengths are given.
Section C Goals
- Solve problems involving perimeter and area, in and out of context.
Section D Goals
- Apply geometric understanding to solve problems.