4.9 Putting It All Together
- Students consolidate and solidify their understanding of various concepts and skills related to major work of the grade. They also continue to work toward fluency goals of the grade.
Section A Goals
- Solve problems involving fraction equivalence and operating with fractions.
Section B Goals
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide multi-digit numbers using place value understanding.
Section C Goals
- Solve problems involving measurement comparison.
Section D Goals
- Review the major work of the grade by creating and designing instructional routines.