Both partners flip over a card, and the partner whose card has the greater value takes both cards. The game is over when each partner runs out of cards to flip over. The partner with the most cards wins.
- For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.
- Compare Stage 1 Addition Cards to 10
- Compare Stage 1 Subtraction Cards to 10
- Compare Stage 2 Addition Cards to 20
- Compare Stage 2 Subtraction Cards to 20
- Compare Stage 3 Multiplication Cards
- Compare Stage 4 Division Cards
- Compare Stage 5-8 Directions
- Compare Stage 6 Cards
- Compare Stage 7 Cards
- Compare Stage 8 Cards
- Fraction Cards Grade 3
- Fraction Cards Grade 4
Stages used in Grade 4
- Stage 5: Fractions
- Stage 6: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Stage 7: Multi-digit Operations
For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.