Students construct and describe the structure of rectangles and rectangular prisms.
As students describe the figures, they communicate their ideas clearly and precisely (MP6). To describe an object requires students to identify key features of the object and communicate them in an unambiguous way to their partner.
- For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.
- Can You Build It Stage 1 Directions
- Can You Build It Stage 2 Directions
- Can You Build It Stage 3 Directions
- Number Cards (0-10)
Stages used in Grade 4
- Stage 2: Multiple Rectangles
For access, consult one of our IM Certified Partners.